Friday, June 26, 2009

(my treat)

i'm trying something new - eating more fRuit, i'll let you know how it goes.
I think it's because I spent hours at the dentist/oral surgeon this week, hence the no blogs. Trust me, you don't want to hear about my week (7:30am appointments & 2 hours longG) should i Cut out soda maybe? i don't think i can. have you seen me one night these past 2 years without one in my hand? i think not. I'll try to cut out more sugar, swedish fish & cupcakes are no longer in my list of things I can eat...sigh. I don't think i can brush my teeth anymore then i do (3times a day) - but maybe I SHOULD join the brushing Club @ims. There are 3 women who brush their teeth constantly, any time you go into use the restroom - they're there, brushin away. The team makes fun of them, a lot. i feel a little Hesitant to officially join& become a member. I wonder what kind of initiation they have, i bet there's hazing too...

No comments: