Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hate 2008


so I ended up completely hating the year 2008.
I started out the year with such high hopes - "it's gonna be great, in 2008! Dominate in '08, PLayahHate in '08, Sarah Kate 2008 (my shout-out to the election of 2008)" but it ended with heartache, saddness and the lost of my dear grandma.
I'll post some highlights (also known as looow lights) from the last months of that awful year. They say bad things come in 3's, well I think that good things happen in three's too...

3 thing that made 2008 worth living for
1. My best friend & older sister, Naomi E. DevLin got married to the love of her life, SttteeeeVaaaan.
2. i met a really fantastic guy that will always hold a small place in my heart<3
3. The Philadelphia Phillies won the World series

more coming, but don't hold your breath

the bride & i after her hunny-moon trip to Hawaii.

darker hair & bangs, my mom said not to - doesn't she know that I don't really listen to anyone?


No comments: