Monday, June 22, 2009

my KayLA poodle, loove love loooooove you


This Friday my darling niece, Miss Kay-Kay, Kayla poodle graduated from Kindergarten! I'm so proud of her, she is soo stinkin' smart. The things she says make me laugh hysterically - "luuuuuuukkkkkeeee, I'm in kindergarDEnnnn", that gurl's got some good ones, trust me! Nomi & Steven put on a fannntastic party to celebrate Kay's graduation and Sue's birthday (Naomi's mother-in-law). There was moon bouncing, swimming, extreme jumping contests, tons of grillin', boozin', and as always - a sweet hot dance party! My whole Saturday was spent at the Schembri estate, never a dull moment. Ever.

Vegas, I've got my eye on you...

Kayla - swim champ, my little mermaid

I think the dancin to Michael Jackson's "Beat It" topped the night. She does know most of the words & she does a KiLLeR moonwalk

No comments: