Tuesday, July 28, 2009

haven't been home since beginnin of june

It’s been a really super hard week – coming back from vacation & trying to get my life back together. This weekend was pure maddness – dog sitting for 2 labs and they are outttA contrOOLLL. Seriously, i was almost mauled, multiple times. In church on Sunday I was showing off my battle wounds, Jakey totally side-swiped my lower back with his paw. Big bruise & large red scratch. i prolly should've not shown people (why do i always go inappropriate?!??)
I want to say this weekend was horrible, but i tend to look at the silver lining…I got to spend most of time with my beauteous sis, nomi. It made me want to move to Bucks in the worst way… out to lunches, walks in the naybeERRhood, her impression of Jake barking, gettin Steeevann a biguet from Panera (he is a French RoLL, oui), haircuts & hairdye on our foreheads, watching the FRC together after momma bailed on us & shedding a couple of tears, the insane drive in, out to dinners, “forget Jillian” quote from Ed, our long, therapeutic talks down snowball. She’s my bestest best friend & i love her
ask her to imitate Kyp kissing Jilly, i can't even taake it - funniest

No comments: