Sunday, July 5, 2009

the BlaZe of gLory & no golfing

my brother Zachey is super silly. this is number two - within a couple weeks. the first time we were scheduled to do some damage at the batting cages - i was in some serious need of batting practice. he completely blows me off to hang out with a new gal pal and his friends...hurt my feelings a little bit but I got over it. i try not to hang on to things but when stuff like this starts to become a pattern, i take notice...a lil bit. this friday we both had off for da 4th of Juw-LiE and we made plans to go golfing. everything was set - then i get the news on Thursday that z-dawg wants to "make it a group effort". great idea, love it, sounds perfect - the more the merrier. onnnne little snag - a gentleman was going to be a part of this golf outing that i'm not on the greatest terms with. small history with this dude, tiny, a smidge - but i really don't want to spend 18 holes & half my day off with him. so my bro decides to dump me, his sis, flesh & blood & goes golfing with the group of guys. thanks bud!
this illustration sums up the gentlemen I referred to, i'll explain later
sorry...venting. i'll stop

Why can't I go golfing with this guy? seems like we would have a pretty ridiculous time, no doubt. hopefully getting kicked off the golf course, it wouldn't be the 1st time for me.. (photo from JCM)

the 4th was fAbbb - got to Partay down w/ Nomi, Kayla, Lukey (didn't get jaaaamed) lyddlydd(welcome back from FCA!) Zachey, Nanc, Sar O. and the rest of the schembri party gang. the fireworks were blazin', this one guy had this f/w that went off like a cannon, sounded like WWIII was upon us. THe kind of fire/w where you hafta hold your ears or you let out a short scream after it goes off. Or as lukas put it - "that loud one went off & i got all confused"
hope you all had a happy 4th! I'm hangin out with Lacie, Queen pooch of the Boro, until tomorrow. my 2nd job, it never stopS (love it)

No comments: