Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammys & Gooey Cook-KayS!

i can't even begin to tell you how much I love the Grammys. The fashion, the outrageousness,the red carpet and most of all, the collaborations. The show starts out with Lady Gaga and SIR ELTON JOHN - playing the piano, singing. Just what I needed. Jamie Foxx, SLASH, t-pain and Doug E. FreSsHh singin "Blame It" - good pick. Slash rocked out. Smokey robinson, jennifer hudson, celine dion, Carrie Underwood, and Usher: 3-D tribute to the one & only - Michael Jackson. CHeck out the glasses (hot)
Andrea Bocelli & Mary J. Blige's duet - Gaaaa, speechless.

Grammys require a lot of dancing throughout the show (tik tok & Bad Romance) guilty it was a WiLd sunday night, trust me.
- Dave Matthews Band and the whole ensemble...Dave's dancing was out of control. Made me fall in love with him just a bit more.
- honeyboy, best NicknAme Ever. Ringo Star, cutest ever with Norah Jones.
- TAy Swift won a Ton of those little gramophones!! I'm not a fan. SOrry.
- Usher, hands down, Best Dressed MALe hottie. Pink's gray metallic strapless was top notch.

***PUT YOUR 3-D GLASSES ON NOW***
LydLyd (left) and Sar Bear (right)wit the 3-d glasses sing-a-long i got dizzy/scared so i took them off, immediately... bad memories Penny-Pooch I made 2 batches of oatmeal cookies for ANdrea's B-day while watching the Grammzies, my specialty;) Secret recipe and i stirred it all by myself. There's a whole lotta love that go into these babies. My right hand is sore...i should up the work outs. Aaaaand cook more. Lukey & Z-Dawg didn't really digg the GrammyZ. Z's yawn = not impressed Got to bed around 2am, it was a very productive night

No comments: