Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PiZZa on The PiKe

We've discovered a new restaurant in the Hamptons & lemme tell you, this isn't your ordinary pizzeria. it is perfection. City Kitchen Pizzeria.
In true Carb Queen fashion, we started out with garlic breadsticks & Lyd ordered a side heaping of French FriEs(so very Bonjour!). Zach went with a salad (whhhhhaaaa?!) way out of character for Zachey-Poo. Buuut, when he does eat too many carbs he falls into a carbcoma - checkIT - one of the last sleeping photos of my bro on the old couch. many more of him to come on the new couch...
i selected one of my favs, Margherita PiZZa & they did not disappoint. i'm becoming an expert on those pizzas - top Margherita "ZZaaa" was @ Champions Grille in World Golf Village (paired with a margarita, try iT). Sad to say my stomach would only allow me finish 3 quarters of the pie (by myself)...I don't even know who I am any MORE! I gotta go back, soon. maybe w/a date? Those high back chairs by the window looked awfully cozy....i'm just sayin'.

No comments: