Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I can explain...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No wait, I really can’t…
See, I don‘t really know why but I have trouble explaining things. I’m going to have trouble explaining why I have trouble explaining things. My brother Zach always makes these clear cut observations about me & he’s so right on. He's been observing me for years and he came to this conclusion...When I tell a joke or say something that’s funny and people don’t laugh/respond, I always try to distract by singing or doing a little dance. Usually show tunes or Disney songs. Ridiculous, I know, but I think it’s the severe case of A.D.D. that I have. I’m reading into it – trying to figure out why I do what I do, why I act the way I act, why I think the way I think, etc…. I’ll figure it out one of these days.
“Might be a quarter Life crisis or just the stirring in my soul…”

No comments: